Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tuesday Taste: A Court of Thornes and Roses (4)


"The forest had become a labyrinth of snow and ice. I'd been monitoring the parameters of the thicket for and hour, and my vantage point in the crook of a tree branch had turned useless. The gusting wind blew thick flurries to sweep away my tracks, but buried along with them any sign of potential quarry. Hunger had brought me farther from home then I usually risked, but winter was the hard time. The animals pulled in, going deeper into the woods than I could follow, leaving me to pick off stragglers one by one, praying they'd last until spring. They hadn't."

Taken from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas.

My comment: I have just started reading this, and after finishing Throne of Glass, and loving it, I am expecting great things from this. If you've read this, I'd love to hear what you think about it. Let's talk in the comments :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and leaving a comment. You're awesome!