Monday, October 5, 2015

instant moments (2)

Another week, and more instagram photos as a result. This week has been filled with lots of tea, lots of books and the making of a youtube video, something that I have avoided doing for a while, because I was scared that it wouldn't be good enough.. and lets face it, it's pretty rough, but at least I posted it, and that is an accomplishment all by itself. So, I've decided to start making videos, and I hope you guys will watch, and so starts this youtube and blog adventure all over again. This weekend I'm going with one of my best friends on a 2-day cruise from Oslo to Kiel in Germany, which I think is going to be fun, and I'll tell you more about it later, because right now, I'm on a bus heading to Oslo. I hope you guys had an amazing week and a even better weekend. See you on the flip side.

Love, H










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and leaving a comment. You're awesome!