Saturday, May 10, 2014

TO BE READ: Bout of Books 10.0

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
So after considering it for a little while and watching Regan (PeruseProject) on Youtube I decided to participate in the Bout of Books 10.0 readathon *yeeey*. This is just an outline of what I want to read because I am horrible at actually sticking to TBR's, and I just ordered a huge amount of books online to be delivered by the time I go back to Norway on Monday. Which basically means that I might change my mind and that you should keep your eyes open for a book haul coming your way, possibly on Youtube (..most likely on Youtube). But, I don't want to waste your time anyone, so here are (some of) the books I will be reading:

17347389
I loved the first book in this series and cannot wait to continue with this one. 

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)
I've heard great things about this, but we'll see what I think.

12950372
I adored the first book and can't wait to read this!

8755776
Obvious choice, because City of Heavenly Fire is coming out and I am so stoked.

9961796
I loved Anna and The French Kiss so much and this just seems so cute, I can't wait.

So yeah, that is it. I feel like it is pretty enthusiastic, but I can't wait to read all of these awesome books and I think I can do it. What are you reading for the readathon? I would love to know, so leave a comment and let me know. 

Hope you guys have an awesome day!
Until next time - Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and leaving a comment. You're awesome!