Wednesday, June 3, 2015

TBR: June 2015

So, it's been a while, and as of now I am officially finished with my bachelors degree in English Literature, which means, more time to read the things I want to, hence why I am now starting TBR posts. However, I am not very good at sticking to TBR piles, so I am warning you now that the end result of this might be that I read two out of the pile I have chosen, or I might read all, it depends on my mood. Each month I'll pick one book from my TBR jar, as well as a selection of others, including two volume's of different comics, here are the ones I've chosen for June.
TBR Jar pick: Pure by Julianna Baggott
Norwegian pick: Bare ukedager by Cecilie Aurstad
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour
1Q84 (book 1 & 2) by Haruki Murakami
Captain Marvel, Vol. 1: Higher, Further, Faster, More
Storm, Vol. 1: Make it Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and leaving a comment. You're awesome!