Monday, June 18, 2012

Long time, no see...

Hey *incert awkward half-wave-thingy*

I know I've been gone for the longest time, but the truth is I just had so much to do, I am not just saying that. It feels like these past few months I have done nothing other than reading for exams, doing homework and lots of other school-related things. This year in school has been so busy, seeing as I officially graduate tomorrow afternoon, it's crazy! 

But anyway, now I am back to reading books that are not school related and the summer holiday is (hopefully) going to be filled with a lot of blog posts for you guys. If there are any people still reading this blog, ehehe. I will not promise to post on a regular basis because I have found that I kind of suck at staying interested in blogging.. But I will try. And I am also not just doing book reviews, but I'm going to just write about everyday things as well, like traveling, because this Friday I am going to LONDON, and I am so so so excited about it! I love London. And if any of you blog readers are in the area comment and maybe we can meet up or something, that would be awesome. 

But speaking of London, that is where I will be living starting September. I am going to university there, studying English Literature, which I am stoked about. I cannot wait to move out and start living by myself, and in London no less, can things get any better!? Anyway, of you guys have anything to share at all, or you just want to talk feel free to comment or send me an e-mail at; areweinfiniteyet@hotmail.com

Love,
Helene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and leaving a comment. You're awesome!